Module 2 (Online Forex Workshop)
Cost of Module 2 – USD$2,500
7 Online Sessions (1.0-1.5 hours each)
- Completion of Module 1 – Foundation Online Forex Courses
- Personal Laptop Computer setup with a Mouse
- MetaStock Xenith subscription and installed
- Install all T4T Trade Tools onto your MT4
Experience Level: Beginners to Experts
Instructor: Brad Gilbert
The Online Forex Workshop expands on the content from the online courses (Module 1).
- Learn how to analyze the live market, technically and fundamentally, using MetaStock Xenith and then execute their trade plans via MT4.
- Learn the core mechanics of the financial markets and the inter-market relationship between the Forex, Equity, and Bond markets.
- Learn how to read and interpret the Economic Fundamentals, Microeconomic versus Macroeconomic, and their implications for price action and overall trends and most importantly for generating ‘high probability’ trading opportunities.
- Learn the professional methods for identifying currency pair direction and interpreting price action.
The online workshop is where the knowledge of the Technicals and Economic Fundamentals merge together to provide the student with the foundations for their daily trade routine. Students will learn how to assess the trading opportunity and categorize it as either low risk, medium risk, or high-risk trading opportunity. Once they have these details their individual trade plans will take over and control their capital management and exit levels.
By the time the workshop concludes students will have complete confidence and control over their trading activities, they will understand all aspects of the market: mechanics, analysis, capital management, and trade execution and be fully prepared for a long-term trading career.
The Workshop Itinerary for Module 2 is
Understanding Global Economics & the Core Market Mechanics
Market Analysis using MetaStock – Technical & Fundamental
Trade Execution using the MT4 Platform & T4T Trade Execution Tools
Preparing to Trade – Implementing the Daily Trade Routine
Inter-Market Analysis – Bonds, Interest Rates, Forex, Equities
Understanding & Trading the “Risk On- Risk Off” sentiment
How to Improve your Performance, Build Capital & Get Funded
Course Learning Outcomes
CLO 1: Market Knowledge
Students will have a complete understanding of the forex market and the underlying macroeconomic fundamentals that drive the financial markets.
CLO 2: Trade Idea Generation
Students will be able to propose effective trade ideas, through the application of rigorous market analysis and critical thinking.
CLO 3: Capital Management
Students will be able to harness, manage, and implement stringent capital management throughout their trading activities that not only protect their account against large drawdowns but also take advantage of optimum trade setups and trending markets.
CLO 4: Clinical Execution of the Trade Plan
Students will be aware of the importance of sticking to the daily trade routine, trade plan, and making sure trade execution is flawless.