Code Of Conduct
The T4TCapital Code of Conduct is the basis for the relationship between the Company and our Traders. The Company is committed to providing a fulfilling a rewarding experience that enables traders to pass through the Practical Assessment phase and achieve their full trading potential. This commitment is underpinned by an expectation that all staff and traders will conduct themselves in a manner consistent with the Company’s values and guiding principles to maintain our excellence, innovation and trader engagement.
Our Code of Conduct is underpinned by two primary objectives:
1. To provide a trading environment that enables traders to achieve their full potential.
2. To provide a trading experience for traders consistent with the Company’s values and guiding principles.
There are five primary trader responsibilities under this Code of Conduct:
1. A condition of either trading the Practical Assessment or trading for us with a Live Account is that traders inform themselves of the Company’s rules and policies affecting them. Traders understand they are given the opportunity to trade for T4TCapital as part of our team and can benefit by taking a profit share using the Company’s Trading Rules & Account Limits. Please see https://t4tcapitalfm.com/trading-rules-account-limits/ and https://t4tcapitalfm.com/website-terms-and-conditions/
2. An obligation to always act with integrity and conduct themselves in an appropriate manner.
3. Ensure their actions or inactions as a trader do not harm, or bring into disrepute, the Company’s reputation or good standing.
4. Not to misuse Company resources or communications or other facilities in a manner which is unlawful, or which will be detrimental to the rights of the Company.
5. Not use Company resources for private gain or the gain of a third party, or private business or commercial purposes, without prior permission.
Types of Misconduct
Misconduct may include behavior, but not limited to, such as:
• failure to treat staff or other traders with courtesy, tolerance and respect
• behavior that is fraudulent, unlawful, discriminatory, sexually inappropriate, bullying, harassing, invades another’s privacy or causes any person to fear for their personal safety
Any trader or staff member can raise an allegation of misconduct. All allegations of misconduct are subject to an investigation process. Senior Company Management have the authority to investigate allegations.
If an allegation is proven, the penalties can range from a formal warning to suspension or exclusion, depending on the severity of misconduct.
Traits of a Trader we want in our team
We are looking to ‘reward’ consistent traders who respect Capital Management. We aren’t looking to ‘reward’ traders who place ‘Hail Mary’ trades and put an entire account under pressure. Good traders isolate the best opportunities and are patient to wait for them, invariably these are winning trades. These are the traders we want trading for us as part of our team and traders we want to scale up.
Our whole program revolves around Professional Capital Management. If a trader doesn’t have it, our trading parameters will isolate those stats and that trader will not be scaled up.